This picture shows the SMARKTEC Single Nozzle Coil Marking Robot. This machine is intended to mark alpha-numeric characters on the two sides of the coils, avoiding the strap. The robot incorporates a vision camera to verify the content of the mark.
The usual mechanical integration for coil marking is based on a robot, which provides the necessary flexibility to adapt to different coil sizes as well as marking positions.
When a coil arrives at marking position, the robot will perform the following opereations:
- It will move the EOAT (End Of Arm Tooling) to the coil
- The laser sensor in the EOAT will confirm the presence and size of the coil
- The robot will scribe the characters on the two side of the coils with a single nozzle spray gun, avoiding marking the strap
- Once the mark is made, the vision system will verify its content
- The robot will move back to its home position (automatic cleaning station) and will expect a new cycle
If you want to know more about this or other of our automatic marking solutions, please get in touch with as here: email@example.com